- The input for the proof of identity is NOT required now at the time of booking.
- One of the passengers in an e-ticket should carry proof of identification during the train journey.
- Voter ID card/ Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Photo Identity Card Issued by Central/State Government are the valid proof of identity cards to be shown in original during train journey.
- The input for the proof of identity in case of cancellation/partial cancellation is also NOT required now.
- The passenger should also carry the Electronic Reservation Slip (ERS) during the train journey failing which a penalty of Rs. 50/- will be charged by the TTE/Conductor Guard.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Change in Instruction for E-Ticket Passengers
Instruction for E-Ticket Passengers (New - November 2008)
Thanks for visiting my Blog!!!
See you and come back again!
Disclaimer: The contents are purely imaginary and not to be taken personally. Please provide constructive comments to improve