FoxClocks is simple but powerful: if you like, you can just have your local time in your statusbar. Or you can keep an eye on the time around the world with multiple clocks. You can set each clock's colour individually, or have a clock change colour during certain hours: for example you can make your Tokyo clock turn green when it's a good time to Skype your friends in Japan.
FoxClocks lets you keep an eye on the time around the world - or just your local time - by putting small clocks in your statusbar.
What's new in FoxClocks 2:
* Keep up-to-date with automatic time zone database updates (can't reach the Internet? Update automatically from your LAN)
* Set your clocks to change colour, e.g. make your clocks green from 9 to 5 local time
* Style your clocks: bold, italic, underlined
* Move your FoxClocks settings between computers
* Choose the right time zone more easily with a new Zone Picker (English-only)
* Show your clocks in the statusbar/toolbar, just in a tooltip, or both
* Sort your clocks by name or local time
Source / Links: