We never know when and where accidents will happen to us OR people around us.
Read on and hope this piece of information may help any of us when things do happen to our self, our friends and our loved ones.
One day, while in a lift, it suddenly broke down and it was falling from level 13 at a fast speed.
Fortunately, I remembered watching a TV program that taught you must quickly press all the buttons for all the levels.
Finally, the lift stopped at the 5th level.
When you are facing life and death situations, whatever decisions or actions you make decides your survival. If you are caught in a lift breakdown, first thought in mind may be 'waiting to die'...
But after reading below, things will definitely be different the next time you are caught in a lift.
- First – Quickly press all the different levels of buttons in the lift.
- Second – Hold on tight to the handle (if there is any).
- Third – Lean your back and head against the wall forming a straight line.
- Fourth – Bend your knees
- Point 1 – When the emergency electricity supply is being activated, it will stop the lift from falling further.
- Point 2 – It is to support your position and prevent you from falling or getting hurt when you lost your balance.
- Point 3 – Leaning against the wall is to use it as a support for your back/spine as protection.
- Point 4 – Ligament is a flexible, connective tissue. It can be attached to the bone part of the activities, but limit the scope of their activities in order to avoid injury.