Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Monday, January 02, 2012
IRCTC brings to you the mobile website https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with just a few clicks you can book your tickets using your Mobile Phones. IRCTC mobile website is convenient and easy to use, can be accessed from any browser enabled mobile having basic GPRS activated on phone.
The following features are available:
Book Ticket/ Enquiry - Book tickets by providing source and destination.
Booked History - Tickets whose Date of Journey is due will be visible.
Cancel Ticket - Cancel any of the tickets whose date of journey is due.
Browse the URL using your mobile and book tickets using any of your credit/debit card for payment.
Help for booking
1. Login to URL with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
2. Fill in details for plan my travel.
3. Select the train and continue the booking.
4. Use existing passenger list on add passengers.
5. Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful booking.
Lemuria - The lost Lemuria continent | "Kumari Kandam"
(Video Source: History Channel via YouTube)
From Thule.org: (http://www.thule.org/lemuria.html)
Thanks for visiting my Blog!!!
See you and come back again!
Disclaimer: The contents are purely imaginary and not to be taken personally. Please provide constructive comments to improve